Thanks for your interest in guest blogging on MaternityLeaveCoach.com! I’m always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire my readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit our readers, it is likely to be published.
- In keeping with the spirit of MaternityLeaveCoach.com, guest posts should offer practical, tips, advice or ideas for working moms or moms-to-be.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in MaternityLeaveCoach.com as a reader or follower. Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please limit your post to 600 words or less.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please submit your post idea through the Contact tab and I will reply within 72 hours as to whether your idea is a fit for the blog.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- MaternityLeaveCoach.com does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.